This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.
If our heritage and lineage wasn’t important why would God have put all those “begats” in the Bible.
We must know where we came from in order to fully understand the purpose of where we are going. Our heritage and legacy is a critical part of who we are as individuals. Embracing the heritage we were given enables us to leave a strong legacy. One worthy to be passed on. Preserving the Heritage – Promoting the Future
Recent Stories and Articles
- Overflowing Well on Campground Road – a Samantha Landmark September 23, 2023
- Fond Memories of Teaching at Gorgas September 18, 2023
- Six Handshakes Rule and Mrs. Maxine’s Iron Skillet Cake September 6, 2023
- Jones Mill Pond August 7, 2023
- Kitchen Table and Eulogies July 28, 2023
- Similarity Between My Life and My Yard July 24, 2023
- Rev. Ike B. Cannon recalled as one of the last street preachers July 24, 2023
- Mama Confession July 14, 2018
- The Inspiration Behind the Samantha Living Cookbook June 25, 2018
- J. T. Taylor Recalls Trials and Triumphs of Life, by Delbert Reed August 29, 2017